Ever wonder what your state really says about you?
Don’t take this seriously ya idiots. Thanks!
– Someone in your family is an Alaskan State Trooper.
– You like blistering heat, especially if you live in or around Phoenix. And you house those crazy ASU kids.
– Not much fun happens around you, except all those Bible studies!
– Your blonde mother likes coconut water, goji berries, almond milk, & kale
– You’ve hit the blunt within the past week.
– You’re probably either really rich, or really poor. Like Maryland, you know economic divide first hand *cough* Greenwich *cough* Fairfield
– People only like you because you don’t have a sales tax.
– You’re crazy, Cuban, Jewish, or old.
– You rep the ATL
– You’re probably chill, laid back, and unemployed. But you’re cool with it!
– Potatoes. Lots of potatoes.
– You have your moving papers in order anyway.
– You’re a hoosier, your friends are hoosiers, everyone’s a hoosier.
– You’re used to corn, caucuses, and complete boredom.
– Your claim to fame might just be farming, and a classic American film.
– You’re still hung over from all the bourbon last night.
– You like great food and music.
– Did not think people actually lived here. Thought it was just a vacation hotspot for the Massholes.
– People drive through you on there way to and from D.C. That’s about it.
– You get Dunkin Donuts every morning on your way to Harvard, and spend your summers in the Cape, Maine, or both!
– You’re a knockoff hipster
– You’re used to nice summers and horrible winters.
– You might need to drop a few
– Whether it’s Todd Akin, or Ferguson, you guys are sure to put your best foot forward in front of the rest of the nation.
– You’re all about guns, and amazing landscapes.
– You live in no man’s land…but you invented spam.
– You’re a fan of the desert, or sinning. Or both.
– Like Delaware, people only know of you because you have no sales tax.
– You have that ‘don’t take shit’ Northeastern attitude. And the Jersey Shore completely destroyed your public image.
– You can’t pronounce your words.
– You’re likely to get hit by a car because your eyes are always glued to your smartphone.
– You love BBQ (Hell, it has its own wikipage!)
– You’re all about that oil boom.
– You’re loving that 09 stimulus and auto bailout. All that Presidential campaign attention must wear you down.
– You’re used to long, flat, windy land.
– You’re undoubtedly liberal. And you might like yoga.
– You like hoagies, water ice, and cheese whiz.
– You’re happy when people remember you’re here. You say you’re from Boston, but you’re not.
– You have great beaches and weather, so it’s a great VACATION spot….
– You have Mount Rushmore, and…
– Y’all have been to Graceland a few times.
– You don’t take shit. You don’t like the Feds, and you are a strong individualist. It’s possible that you would succeed if you could.
– You’re Mormon. At least there’s a 62.2% chance you are.
– You want to be part of Quebec anyway, so you might as well move there.
– Rich wuuuut? RICHMOND!
– You enjoy the rain. Lots of rain. And thus, you’re always depressed.
– You’re Virginia’s ‘special’ little brother.
– You like cheese, the Packers, and cold, cold winters.
– You own a ranch and/or a lot of land.
You’ll Need To Quickly Check Out…